CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Family Pics...Finally!!














We went to Burley the week of the Cassia County Fair and had Emily Garrard take some pictures of us. Sad to say, we've never had family pictures taken, ever! I'm terrible. Most couples have thousands of pics but this is our first experience. Thank goodness for friends with talent!!

13 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Your not horrible, in fact we still don't have pictures from our wedding. (Which is a long story) but despite that I think family pictures are fun to have, but sometimes hard to do get done. The pictures turned out way too cute!!Ains

Whitney & Charlie said...

You are all so cute! Syd looks so grown up! I can't believe how big London is (Happy B-Day to her by the way)! Did Sam cut his hair?! And of course you always look so beautiful!

dersley said...

What a cute family and what cute pictures.

Jen

Dinger said...

Wow!! Syd could seriously be a model for the gap or something!! I can't believe how fast time flys because London is a toddler now!! Weren't you pregnant with her just a few months ago?? You and Sam look great. I only have two pictures of Dan and I and I've been married for ten years!! You are as beautiful as always! I hope to see you when I come up for Thanksgiving!

Ben and Sara said...

The pictures are way cute!! I love London's tutu, so precious! We've never gotten professional pictures taken either, but we've got my mom whose constantly taking pictures anyway.

Hewards said...

Abby, this is Garianne. Found you on Jen Tay's blog. You look amazing and your fam is beautiful. Good to see you!

OUR Coop said...

Abby is that you! I can't beleive it you look GREAT! Now me that is another story! So where are you living? How did you find me? I wish I could search people but I don't know how to find anyone without already knowing them!

Thanks for commenting I love finding people I know and love to catch up. Feel free to look at my crazy life!

Anonymous said...

Abby, I think I've the hang of this thing. Well maybe not! I love your pictures!!! You need to help me, I'm a computer dummy!

Anonymous said...

I can't do this!! Abby, I need your computer brain.

Karissa and Mik said...

oh my so freaking cute! your baby is gorgeous! i cant believe how big your girls have gotten! crazy! im so happy for you and your beautiful family!

Natalie said...

ABBY! karissa told me she joined the blogging world so I was browsing through her blog and there you were. You are beautiful! Your girls are getting so big! How is life? Miss you!

gerdy said...

Abby your pictures look so darling I can't even get over it. I feel so bad I haven't talked to you forever and we still need to do something soon I am home for good now. No more trips up to my cabin till christmas. So lets do something alright.

Tiffany said...

Holy hannah Abby! First of all you are absolutely beautifully stunning! I can't believe your little girls too! I would love to take pictures like that. who took them? sorry I have been such a slacker, I'm such a lazy friend, I'm so sorry! I promise one of these days we will get together for sure! I should be having a baby shower sometime in like jan that you could come to! Send me your address so that I have it and can give it to the person throwing the shower! Love ya, TIff