CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Memory Game...

My friend posted this fun thing and I thought I'd play along have fun...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh the memories... Ya, I have a lot! Remember when we went up by Sundance and took all those pictures of ourselves, as if we were models! My mom still has one of me up on her mantle. Funny!!! You should be a model!!!

Whitney & Charlie said...

I remember always going down to Burley to hang out with you guys and thinking you had the coolest toys! Also I remember always thinking that you and I were the only cousins that looked alike, since we are the only girls who have dark hair! I always thought of you as my big sister too!

Morg and Robbie said...

Abby I have sooooo many memories with you I am not sure where to start. They seem like so long ago they are starting to go fuzzy: sitting on the counter and alternating eating spoon fulls of peanut butter (which we loved) and honey (which we choked down), roller skating in our Hawaiian skirts, cutting our hair off and people thinking we were twin BOYS, sleeping out in your boat, and laughing- a lot.

Ben and Sara said...

Remember when the "pig toy box" fell on you or was it me I can't remember, all I know is we laughed really hard. I also remember eating a whole can of tuna fish under your piano so your mom wouldn't find us. I love thinking back to when we were kids and how simple and fun life was. Fun memories!!

MaryAnn said...

A whole can of tuna fish packed in oil on my white carpet. Hmmmm. Did I seriously let you sleep in the boat on the road where killers and rapists roamed. That was a not thinking moment. Don't ever let your kids do that. I have too many good memories to start and they don't involve hair or shoes.

Anonymous said...

I remember staying the night at your house and you telling us ghost stories like that picture you had of that girl hanging in your room and at night she would walk across your room, I was always scared to stay the night after that.

EM said...

Do you remember when good ole' "BOB" ran over your turtle with his lawn mower and our Dad's had to pry his shell open with a screwdriver. I don't think that it was long after that, the poor turtle ended up in the Woodhouse Pet Cemetary. Probably right along side the baby mouse that we bottle fed with a dropper, he didn't make it either. Good thing that none of us went into the vet field!!!:)

Sarah said...

Okay, so I know I am a little late with this one, but I haven't looked at your blog recently. So here it goes... Do you remember when Ben and I (mostly Ben of course!) made you, Amber and Emily drink a two liter of Pepsi and jump up and down because we thought it was funny that we could here the liquid gurgling in your tummies? Or there was the time we plastered you all with spit wads from the loft in the condo in Park City while you were sleeping. I could go on and on. Good Times!

EM said...

Isn't it funny that the only ones that found comedy in those situations would be Ben and Sarah. I am sure that she could go on and on and on and on. Glad we made it through.