CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I know the pieces fit...

Last night, I got a call and the girl on the line said "I think you're my sister." I thought it was a joke until she started telling me things only my biological mother could know. We talked for about 20 minutes and then she called my biological mother and gave her my number! We talked and cried! It was amazing. I have two half sisters and one half brother.
I called my Mom and Dad and they were (of course) very supportive. My Mother has always helped me in my decision for me to find her. I will post more later, as soon as I get more information.
As for now...the pieces are coming together!

5 comments:

Walker Family said...

Congrats that is so wonderful! I wish you the best luck with all of this what a Holiday blessing! Can't wait to hear more.

Hugs:)

Whitney & Charlie said...

That's amazing Abby! It was so fun to see you guys last week, and for you to meet Allie. Sorry she wasn't her usual self, you'll have to come visit us up here!

Karissa and Mik said...

congrats im so excited for you! let us know more as you learn!

The Goldade's said...

Things are great around here! Just busy, busy! I work at the local hospital and my hubby has is own construction company. No babies yet, but we're working on it! Glad to hear things are so great for you!

Jaclyn said...

Abby,

It is good to see you! I am sad to hear the news about Dr. Gordon. He helped with my first boy and delivered my second boy. That was one of the reason I was sad to move from Provo because he was such a good Dr. Life is precious isn't it!

Anyway, congrats on your calling. I just got released from Nursery. Our leader was amazing. If you are interested I can send you all the things she did.

My blog is private so send me an email and I will send you a link.

jaclynlee100@hotmail.com

See ya,
Jaclyn