CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

We Got Our Home!


After waiting 8, almost 9 months on a short sale, we finally closed! I will post more pictures after we're done painting, unpacking, sorting, etc. I posted the picture that they had on the MLS listings, so it's not as clear as other pictures will be. So, this is my post for the year, maybe I'll get more up here next year. Yeah right.

4 comments:

EM said...

I love that you blogged!!! Your house is darling and I am sure that the inside will be fabulous once you get your creativity and cute style into it!!! Congrats!!!

Dinger said...

Aaaahhhh! That is so freakin' awesome! I am so happy. I am sure it will be the best decorated home in the whole city. . .you always had such great taste!! So happy for you.

OUR Coop said...

I love that you posted! Please do it more often. Your house is really cute. post pics of inside I would love to see!

The Jones Family said...

I love it and the outside colors! What colors are you putting in the inside?? That's may favorite part....painting what ever you want!