CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Other Post For The Year














Here it is, I know it was long awaited and everyone has been waiting on pins and needles for me to post again. Yes, that is sarcasm being ladled on my typing. I said I would post pictures of our house after we moved everything in. Well, I just got around to it now. 8 months later. Awesome. After Sam kicked his own butt fixing the walls, baseboards, and floors, I decided I would post the pics to honor him. Thanks to Sarah and Don for loaning us their tools for a year to do it. Geez.

3 comments:

The Goldade's said...

I LOVE LOVE your lights in the master bedroom! We're starting to build a house right now and that gave me some inspiration!! Looks adorable! :)

Morg and Robbie said...

Absolutely beautiful Abby!

MaryAnn said...

Cutest house ever! And I think the cleanest.